Introduce your Child to Spanish this Summer!
Every summer we organise intensive Spanish learning group classes for students who find this period of the year as the best time for learning, and so they can advance as much as possible in 1, 2 or 3 months.
With our fun and structured approach, students can cover content 2 or 3 times faster than in a normal, weekly course. The key is to have more hours of exposure to the language every week. This can give you a huge start in the Spanish language and for your future learning.
General Topics to be Covered
- Pronunciation – introduction to the Spanish Alphabet
- The numbers and expressing dates
- Basic greetings and courtesy phrases
- Objects in our daily surroundings (classroom objects, food, clothing, people, pets, etc.)
- Introduction to Spanish verb conjugation
- The basics of Spanish Grammar
- Words to express ideas, preferences, and emotions
- Introduction to the customs and culture of the different Spanish and Latin American locations
Click on the below courses to learn more: