A1 level is for all Spanish starters. The first step of your Spanish learning journey. A1 LEVEL is divided into 4 modules (A1.1, A1.2, A1.3, A1.4). Each module comprises 10 lessons (20 hours).
Aula Internacional 1 Text Book (MYR 168)
Some of the things you will learn
- Identifying Spanish language sounds and be able to pronounce and be understood.
- Recognizing the sounds corresponding to each letter of the Spanish alphabet to improve pronunciation skills.
- Greetings and farewells.
- Introducing oneself and other people in formal and informal context
Obtaining and facilitate basic personal information (name, nationality, career, age, address, phone, email, civil status and family).
- Describing somebody using information about his or her physical traits, personality and character.
- Talking about basic activities that you do in your place of work or your place of study.
- Understanding basic texts (emails, tickets, internet language exchange forums, name cards and data forms).
- Writing basic texts (an email, personal data form, name card or language forum entry).
- Getting to know Spanish culture: the two last/family names, relevant people, Spanish language in the World, the Family in the Spanish culture, Spanish products…
- Asking about preferences and reply.
- Expressing agreement or disagreement concerning likes and preferences.
- Expressing order or sequence with regards likes and preferences.
- Getting to know Spanish culture: Spanish international products and companies, artisan markets of Peru, geography, important cities in the Spanish world…