- Kids and Teens
- A1 escolar | SGD 230
- A2/B1 escolar | SGD 310
- A1 | SGD 230
- A2 | SGD 270
- B1 | SGD 310
- B2 | SGD 320
- C1 | SGD 420
- C2 | SGD 450
DELE – Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language
Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE) are official titles certifying a degree of competence and mastery of the Spanish language, issued by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science to participants who have passed a standardised test indicating their level of European Spanish language proficiency.
DELE is an international Spanish public exam. This is the only official Spanish proficiency certificate in the world approved by the Spanish government, as well as by other Spanish-speaking governments. DELE exams are divided into 6 different levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2, with C2 being the highest.
Reasons for taking the DELE exam
- DELE diplomas are issued by the Instituto Cervantes (IC) on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education.
- The IC provides you with the only official diploma in Spanish international recognised.
- The certificate is recognised by corporations, chambers of commerce, private and educational institutions all over the world.
- Having a DELE certificate will facilitate your job search by adding weight to your CV.
- It will also facilitate the process of obtaining a student visa to Spain or Latin America.
- Likewise, it will give you a competitive advantage at the time of applying for scholarships in Spain or in a Latin American country.
- DELE exams do not expire. They do not have to be renewed, either.
- Completed DELE Registration Form (available here)
- Copy of Passport or ID card