A registration form together with tuition fee of the course has to be settled and submitted to Spanish World Malaysia on or before the deadline of the course enrollment. (The deadline of course enrollment is listed on the course information given to students.)
* Please note that enrollment without payment is considered invalid. No administration fee is needed for the enrollment.
Enrollment is on a first-come-first-served basis. Reservations are not honored. No transaction may be made through phone calls. Receipt will be sent via email or printed and given in person in Spanish World Malaysia to the student.
Tuition Payment, Discount, Invoice and receipt
Regular student need to settle the tuition fee calendar-monthly. Students will receive an invoice via email every calendar month before the first date of the class. Students should settle the tuition fee together with the material fee stated on the invoice (if any) on or before the first date of the class. On the invoice, the following details would be included:
– Student Name, Course Code, Course details, class schedule and remarks (if any)
In case of 1) any mistake on the invoice or 2) any change of course details, students should inform Spanish World Malaysia administration via email, in person or by phone during office hours. A revised invoice will be sent to students after the change.
Regular Students (excepting for evening students and private students) can cancel or be absent from 1 class ONLY every calendar month. This onetime per month absence will not be charged and thus can be credited for the next monthly invoice (i.e. deduction from next monthly invoice). If a student misses more than one class per month for whatever reason there will NOT be any further credit. Student or Parent should inform Spanish World Malaysia Administration in case of absence.
1. Cheques should be made payable to Spanish World Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. , and please send to “Block A, 08-01, Plaza Mont’ Kiara, No.2, Jalan Mont’ Kiara, 50480, KL, Malaysia“
2. Bank Transfer to:
Account Name: Spanish World Malaysia
Account No.: 8008-581-689
* Please send the copy of your deposit slip for Spanish World Malaysia reference, email: email@example.com
3. Cash Payment during office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 6:30pm Saturday, 9:00am – 1:30pm, Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
Only FULL payment of the course fee is accepted. Payment is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Upon receiving the tuition fee, receipt will be issued either via email or printed and given in person to the student within 1 month. However, if the course is not confirmed, the receipt will not be issued to students. A confirmation email will be sent to confirm that such a payment is received.