Who should book a private lesson with an expert Spanish tutor?
- Beginners who are curious about Spanish and want to get a sense of our methodology while learning about basic topics including
- Simple phrases to get started
- Country or city-specific travel Spanish
- Learn about Hispanic traditions and festivals
- Students taking official exams (DELE, IB, IGCSE, DSE) who want to get a more compressive level check, or take mock exams with specialists
- Intermediate and advanced learners who are looking for a refresher course or looking to clarify topics such as:
- Direct and indirect pronouns
- How to use irregular verbs
- The subjunctive tense
- The passive voice
Our academic team consists of not just native speakers but experienced teachers who are fully qualified, with higher education degree, PG certificate or master degree in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. In fact, most of our teachers are examiners of the Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera (DELE) certification.
If you feel you could use a little help with your Spanish then please get in touch and find out what a difference time with an expert can make.