Who should book a private lesson with an expert Spanish tutor?
- Beginners who are curious about Spanish and want to get a sense of our methodology while learning about basic topics including
- Simple phrases to get started
- Country or city-specific travel Spanish
- Learn about Hispanic traditions and festivals
- Students taking official exams (DELE, IB, IGCSE, DSE) who want to get a more compressive level check, or take mock exams with specialists
- Intermediate and advanced learners who are looking for a refresher course or looking to clarify topics such as:
- Direct and indirect pronouns
- How to use irregular verbs
- The subjunctive tense
- The passive voice
Our academic team consists of 14 full-time teachers from Spain and Latin America. All our Spanish tutors are native speakers and fully qualified, with higher education degree, PG certificate or master degree in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. Most of our teachers are examiners of the Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera (DELE) certification.
Click here to meet our team!