Online Spanish for Kids
Maximize learning time with lessons in your home. Our online Spanish courses are a fun way for pupils to engage with our expert, passionate teachers. Real-time instruction allows for a lively learning environment – rather than just complete with online resources that are a delight for young students. You’ll be amazed how much Spanish our pupils pick up after a few weeks taking our online classes!
Don’t let school interruptions get in the way of language acquisition! – take advantage of our expertise with smart lessons and enroll today!
Our Spanish for Kids (SFK) curriculum has been designed for students aged 9-13. It serves as a perfect introduction to Spanish. Our objective is that children that have completed this program are in a vantage position compared to most pupils in a secondary school Spanish class.
General Topics to be Covered
- Pronunciation – introduction to the Spanish Alphabet
- The numbers and expressing dates
- Basic greetings and courtesy phrases
- Objects in our daily surroundings (classroom objects, food, clothing, people, pets, etc.)
- Introduction to Spanish verb conjugation
- The basics of Spanish Grammar
- Words to express ideas, preferences, and emotions
- Introduction to the customs and culture of the different Spanish and Latin American locations
It is not necessary to have covered any previous curriculum in order to enter the SFK program. Nevertheless, for those kids who have some previous Spanish experience, this course is an ideal supplement to reinforce the concepts they have learned.