A2 LEVEL is divided into 5 modules: each module comprises 12 lessons (24 hours); 120 hours in total.
This program prepares you for the following exam/s:
Number of lessons:
Total hours of tuition:
24 per module
Complete our online survey and save $100 | click here!
Sign up with a friend and save $200 | contact us for details!
About this program
In order to reach the next level the following items will be considered at the end of each module:
- Progress and participation: work at home (5%) + participation in class (5%)
- Final exam (90%)
To pass each module, you will need to carry out successfully 50% of the exam and 50% of “progress and participation”.
Método de español para extranjeros continúa Prisma Nivel A2 Libro & Ejercicios.
Below is a taster of the content of the first two modules of this course…
- Contrasting and comparing information
- Writing, organizing and extending a short text in Spanish
- Writing an email or an informal letter in Spanish
- Expressing opinion, agreement and disagreement
- Identifying , defining, describing and locating people, objects and places
- Talking by phone and having a phone conversation in Spanish
- Greetings, farewells and introducing someone else
- Saying how you feel, making excuses and giving explanations
- Expressing yourself with body language in Spanish
- Describing or narrating actions, experiences or personal situations in past tense
- Giving your opinion in the past tense
- Getting to know Spanish culture: leisure activities, TV shows and channels and some habits for greetings
- Narrating in the past tense
- Talking about historical events
- Saying dates
- Talking about someone’s life
- Talking about your own biography
- Asking information and giving information about your CV
- Talking about unusual experiences
- Read basic texts (informal letters, biographies, short text about history)
- Write simple texts (an informal letter and a biography)
- Get to know Spanish culture: history, politics, some Hispanic characters from the past and the present